Thursday, December 2, 2010

Next Meeting

Sunday 11 am at Michelangelos. Let me know if anyone needs transportation.

I haven't heard from many people about the Derive, so I think we should postpone that until after we've planned it out a bit more. For Sunday, I think we should discuss that and the readings the Kate sent out. Here's a link to the reading on the Derive: http://www.bopsecrets.org/SI/2.derive.htm and Kate emailed the other readings as PDF files. Let me know if you don't still have that email and I can forward it to you. I think we should also continue the discussion started last week about specific works of art that fit our present definitions of "revolutionary". So you might have something in mind. Other agenda items: Kate's Poetry Potluck, Serena's Literary Journal, Denver Free School and Elizabeth's Zine. Anything else you want to add, let me know!

See you soon!!!
Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment